mardi 12 janvier 2010

The Twilight Saga

Their 4 books in the twilight Saga: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. This story is writing by Stephanie Meyer. She had dream this story in 2003, just before writing it.

I start to read this books after seeing the first movie. What I like in the book...? The mystery around Edward and the impossible love between Bella and Edward because in the real life it doesn't exist. My favourite book in the saga is Breaking Dawn because it has a happy ending.

84 words

2 commentaires:

  1. It's true the twilight saga is very amazing. I am reading the books in four weeks. I am a fan of love story and vampire story. There books are the best for me. The movies of this saga are very good too.
    43 Words

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. welcome in the fan of twilight,you have reason to like the books and the movies because it's really good.I disgust never of to see the movies.I like too that.
    cynthia lam

    RépondreSupprimer