We have a big world. So many contries in the world is beautiful. In this beautiful contries, I would like to visit New York. But, I will go to New York in April 2010. So the other place I would like to go is Guetelmala and Africa.
Why I would like to go in Guetelmala. I would like to help people. I would like to go visit the Maya's temple.
In Africa, I would like to help children's and them family. I would like to convince the population to do attention for Sida.
Many contries is beautiful. Many of this contries I would like to visit and many of them is rich in culture and history. But, I can't very chose because, I would like to visit them all.
So, I can't chose a contry. I would like to do a trip around the world. This is the place I would like to visit.
155 world
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Hello Audrey!!
RépondreSupprimerMe too one day I would to go to Africa.There are a lot of things to visit in Africa.I went to New-York city two years ago and it is a fabulous place.
Me too I would go to Africa, most of all in Egypte.I would like to see a pyramid and a cair.But too the slums, because it's impossible for a person living in this place.
RépondreSupprimer35 words